Memberlist
Calendar
Search
Today's Posts  
Pets and Wildlife Forum
Register
Go Back   Pets and Wildlife Forum > Wildlife > Other Wildlife

Other Wildlife Talk about wildlife not covered in the above forums or make a suggestion for a new forum.

Old 07-10-2006, 06:32 AM

Default Tiger - Struggling for Existence!

We have to cooperate this magnificent creature to live their complete life otherwise after some we have to take helps from books to tell about Tiger to our next generation.

The populations of tiger are rapidly decreasing, only 5000 Ė 7500 at present. Letís collect our views & ideas and start to do something for TIGER.

Merinews welcome contributions from citizen journalists, who want to share their views on this topic.

Click here to voice your concern:- http://www.merinews.com
Old 07-10-2006, 03:24 PM

yes, tigers do need our help, in a major way. i long for the day when all governments agree to enforce their protection. hopefully when i become a wildlife biologist i'll be able to help them in a greater way.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:39 AM

Default Tigers in Trouble - Protect Them

Thanks for your concern. My dear friend, it does not matter whether we are wildlife biologist or not, if we really want to do something for this magnificent creature from becoming extinct, then come forward and voice your concern with merinews. Merinews, a participatory media platform have recently started a special coverage on the Tiger Conservation, in which there is a discussion going on regarding tigersí future in India.

You can join this discussion and post your article on this issue. Through this way we all can contribute affords to protect tigers.

So, come ahead and do something for the big cats by posting articles here >>> Submit your articles here.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:00 PM

thank you for the link. but i do think it matters if i become a wildlife biologist. i believe that if i work hard enough, i can become an ambassador for wild tigers, as well as other animals. it's what i'm dedicating my life to. i think about it often. it's my dream. but again, thanks. i hope your beautiful tigers continue to exist forever.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:46 AM

Hi Friends!

Very interesting news for all of us.

The founder of Tiger Awareness, a voluntary organisation working for the conservation of tigers in India, recently sold his property to fund the cause. Yes! A passion for tigers led Philip Davis, a former Coldstream Guardsmen1, to sell his property recently, to use 70 per cent of the equity to help and conserve wild tigers.

Itís a very interesting and inspiring article, so I would like to give the article link to all>>> http://www.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=123333&catID=2&category=Nati on&rtFlg=rtFlg